- Launch VMware and log in to a server.(Evolve East or Evolve West)
- Right-click the icon for the pool you are looking to launch and select Settings.
- Select All Monitors from the Display drop-down menu.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to your PC or Mac appear under Display settings. The display topology matches the display settings on your PC or Mac.
- Click a thumbnail to select or deselect a monitor on which to display the remote desktop window.
When you select a monitor, its thumbnail changes color. A warning message appears if you violate a display selection rule.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Connect to the remote desktop.
Have more questions? Submit a request