Diamonds and family are forever.....your PC? Not so much. When it comes time to replace your PC the Help Desk team asks that you submit your specs for review. This is so we can ensure that the PC you either purchased, or are looking at purchasing will be able to run our applications.
While shopping for a new PC, please keep in mind the following specs are required:
— Operating System (one of the following):
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 32-bit version of Windows is not permitted
- Mac OS X High Sierra (10.13.x)
- Not all positions accept Mac
- 4 GB RAM or higher
- Processor (CPU) 2.0 GHz or higher Windows 10
- Processor (CPU) 1.5 GHz or higher Mac OS
- Monitor 15 inches or larger, Minimum resolution: 1024×768 (NOTE: Dual Monitors strongly recommended)
- Minimum 1 available USB
- Internal or USB
— VoIP USB Headset Requirements:
- Headset packaging/instructions must state that product is made for using VoIP or Skype.
- Gaming – headsets are not acceptable.
- Must be a wired connection to your computer. Wireless connections are NOT permitted.
- The headset must be a USB headset.
- Headsets that plug into a headphone/mic jack or portable devices (3.5mm plug) are NOT acceptable.
- Headset packaging must state that it has a noise-canceling microphone.
— Netbooks, Chromebooks, iPads, and other tablets do not meet the requirements.
Should you have any questions regarding your purchase or upcoming purchase, feel free to reach out to us for a second opinion, we are glad to help!