From time to time your VPN program may be corrupt, or errors may start popping up regarding log in, or portal information. The quickest way to solve this is to repair the VPN application.
To repair the VPN:
- Please disconnect from both Avaya and Global Protect VPN.
- Visit your computer's control panel
- Navigate to "Uninstall a program"
- Locate the Global Protect VPN icon
- Click only once to bring up options to uninstall or change or repair
- Choose repair and allow this to run
- You will see a couple of black cmd windows flash and then it's complete
- Reboot your PC and then log in to the VPN and resume your shift.
If your issue persists be sure you report this on your help desk ticket so we can work with you on additional troubleshooting steps. Repeating this step will not change the results. If it didn't work the first time, it won't work if you repeat it and you need additional help.